Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

52 Week Challenge - Week 4

New home for the Dinner Plates/ Serveware


Luckily this was fairly easy as I had already cleared out the Cupboard when moving my plastics!

This is the before


Serveware is looking a bit cramped and My up-high shelves are overloading with things that I am attempting to hide up high from little hands!




















It was great to get the non-kitchen things out of the Cupboard!
My new Plates and Serveware home is the corner cupboard, below the bench where I Normally stand and dish up Breakfast and Dinner, and is also close to the sink which is great for when it comes to putting dishes away!
The least used Appliances are also best stored In a place that is out of the way as it hopefully frees up room in other cupboards and drawers for more every day items. My juicer has been out of action for some time now, but with a new light dawning on a healthier way of living I am planning on swapping it's current position with my Cake Mixer! Taking pride of place on the bench and hopefully getting alot more use!

Happy Kitchens Organizers!

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment