Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

52 Week Challenge - Week 5

Taming the Pots!

Sticking with the Kitchen theme this week was all about finding a space for my pots and lids.
My pot cupboards as with many other cupboards in my house are lacking in the tidy department, but that is going to change.

This is Before, a collaboration of pots, pans, lids, baking dishes and Cake Tins
















As always the first step was to clear out the cupboard completely and give it a clean.

My pots are looking a bit water marked and covered in finger prints, so I took to cleaning them with baking Soda and Water, Im pretty happy with the Results!

I love it when a Space feels Organized and Simple, here is the Finished Result, I hope to never loose my pot lids again!
and I even found a space for the Sieve..                                        and the Cake tins!

























Tick for a Task well done!
As an added bonus here are some great ideas I found on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/organizedch0595/kitchen-organization/
AWESOME. I hate pots & pans cupboards. They are always a mess, no matter how hard you try to maintain them. This is perfect.

50 Genius Storage Ideas ~ Turn a bakeware rack sideways and use it to store pans and baking dishes!

These add-ons and smart configurations rethink cabinetry to create kitchens that are hard-working and organization-friendly.

corner cabinet,  I need my husband to do this!!!
Say it ain't so, that my friends is a Turntable in a corner cupboard for your pots!

Until next time Happy Cooking!

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment